Friday, February 2, 2007

Home visit postponed again

JF's PEP teacher called me at work to ask whether he's feeling better. He is apparently feeling better: He ate multiple English muffins and slices of toast today and didn't vomit once. But we kept him home from daycare again today because he vomited at bedtime last night. The PEP teacher suggested that we postpone the home visit until Monday evening, because both JF and she were so recently sick, one or both of them may still be contagious. So we're looking forward to Monday. Sigh.

There are so many things that I want to write about, but I really need to go to bed and get some sleep. I want to write about JF's potty training progress, his aggressive behavior, the house that we'd like to buy from AF's brother, my frustrations at work, my attempts to manage my time, my attempts to absorb and digest information about autism, and so on. Maybe I'll have time to write tomorrow.

I love to write, so I should probably reserve blog-writing for the end of the day, as a reward for getting stuff done. Otherwise, I'd spend all day writing a thirty-page post. Who would want to read a thirty-page post?

No comments: